[mythtv-users] schedulesdirect not working

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 30 18:06:04 UTC 2012

On 04/30/2012 01:13 PM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:

> I'm planning on making a workaround for qt's bug today in our code.
> Not really something I like to do but it should smooth the experience
> significantly.

As you may have guessed from the closed ticket (or Daniel's recent
message), Gavin's research lead to the realization that the workaround
would be very invasive, so since users have 2 valid non-code workarounds
(use a version of Qt without the bug--not 4.7.1--or change your
Schedules Direct login name at
https://www.schedulesdirect.org/account/edit to one without an @), we've
decided not to do the workaround in our code.

See, also:  http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10662#comment:27

Mike