[mythtv-users] Recordings from nonexistent channels

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:28:02 UTC 2012

On 07/31/2012 08:17 PM, Jan Ceuleers wrote:
> select table_name from information_schema.columns where lower(column_name)='channum';

Continuing down this road:

mysql> select table_name from information_schema.columns where lower(column_name)='chanid';
+-----------------+
| table_name      |
+-----------------+
| channel         |
| channelgroup    |
| credits         |
| eit_cache       |
| inuseprograms   |
| jobqueue        |
| oldrecorded     |
| pidcache        |
| program         |
| programgenres   |
| programrating   |
| record          |
| record_tmp      |
| recorded        |
| recordedcredits |
| recordedfile    |
| recordedmarkup  |
| recordedprogram |
| recordedrating  |
| recordedseek    |
| recordmatch     |
| tvchain         |
+-----------------+
22 rows in set (0.03 sec)

So then I looked for tables which have records whose chanid value is 2019. These tables match:

credits
oldrecorded
recorded
recordedcredits
recordedmarkup
recordedprogram
recordedseek

Not that I know the schema well at all, but these table names don't look like they could influence future recordings. So I'm still puzzled.

Jan