[mythtv-users] Proper way to add new channels in scan

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:47:32 UTC 2012

We just had an OTA channel in Toronto move to a new frequency and
there'll be a couple more additions in the coming months.

When I did the channel scan to add the new channel location I came to
the place where it says something like "22 old ATSC channels found".

I'm pretty sure I hit Ignore All. When I went into the channel editor,
all me edited channel numbers were back to the channel/subchannel type
e.g. 2_1,2_2 instead of the channels I had assigned.

I'm pretty sure I had hit Ignore All on those old channels, but since
I'll have to do a few scans in the coming months, what do I need to
click to make sure my names and channel numbers for existing channels
are left alone?

Thanks.