[mythtv-users] Proper way to add new channels in scan

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:14:27 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM, R. G. Newbury <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:
>> We just had an OTA channel in Toronto move to a new frequency and
>> there'll be a couple more additions in the coming months.
>>

> I missed this. What moved (from where to where)? and what is supposed to
> move soon???

CJMT (Omni 2) just moved to RF40 (and moved from First Cdn Place) to
the CN Tower. In the next few months CTV2 (CKVR) should be getting a
UHF repeater in Hamilton that will be better rec'd by the GTA, and
finally CHCH 11 should be moved from VHF to UHF by the spring in order
for their signal to better hit Toronto.

Bringing this back to Myth...any idea how to add the new channels
without affecting the old?