[mythtv-users] Left Channel out - The Cat Did it?

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sun Aug 5 04:45:30 UTC 2012

On 2012-08-04 10:43 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> There's a key binding (TV Playback/CYCLEAUDIOCHAN , no default binding) and menu entry for the same (probably under Audio in the playback menu), which can mute everything or just left channel or just right channel.

I see that -- F9 or |

and it just mutes both channels or not.

This is an older 0.23 installation (I still haven't retired - but was working on tonight with my new split MBE multi-FE system starting with FE #1)

I've actually wondered if the motherboard hasn't been stressed (CPU Heatsink is from 2005 and really puts a bend in the PCB)

  -Ben