[mythtv-users] 0.25 Exclude Generic Episodes

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Thu Aug 9 22:31:48 UTC 2012

On 7 August 2012 00:37, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 10:11:52PM +1000, Anthony Giggins wrote:
> > Was Exclude Generic Episodes replaced by Identifiable episode in 0.25?
>
> Yes.
>
> David
> --

Ok and if its still recording generic episodes how can I troubleshoot this?

MythTV Version : 0.25-3.md12 (1a671d0)
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120408-1
QT Version : 4.7.2
Options compiled in:
 linux release use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_ceton using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu
using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_libudf
using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript
using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_v4l1 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php
using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libxml2 using_libudf

Regards,

Anthony