[mythtv-users] 0.25 Exclude Generic Episodes

David Engel david at istwok.net
Fri Aug 10 00:02:22 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 08:31:48AM +1000, Anthony Giggins wrote:
> On 7 August 2012 00:37, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 10:11:52PM +1000, Anthony Giggins wrote:
> > > Was Exclude Generic Episodes replaced by Identifiable episode in 0.25?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > David
> > --
> >

> Ok and if its still recording generic episodes how can I troubleshoot this?

Locate the program in Watch Recordings and press INFO.  If the program
is not identifiable (aka generic), "Unidentified Episode" will be
shown at the end of the "Description" section.  Note this is only
valid for "Series" type programs.  You can check to see if a program
is a Series type by pressing INFO again and looking at the "Type"
section.

David
--
David Engel