[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime Inputs

Jameson imntreal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 00:28:41 UTC 2012

I don't know why, but for some reason I've lost the ability to switch
inputs on my HDHR Prime.  I was able to do it at one point, but I have
switched back and forth between it and an InfiniTV 4 PCIe (which I
have yet to get working with my TA).  I recently went back, and used
the delete all tuners option thinking that starting on input number 15
that maybe something I didn't think of had messed with my setup.  That
hasn't helped, and I don't see anything in the log about even trying
to change tuners.  The only one the backend ever mentions is HWTuner
1.  Can anyone give me some advice on where to go next with my
debugging?

Thanks,
=-Jameson