[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime Inputs

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Sat Aug 11 06:08:36 UTC 2012

> I don't know why, but for some reason I've lost the ability to switch
> inputs on my HDHR Prime.  I was able to do it at one point, but I have
> switched back and forth between it and an InfiniTV 4 PCIe (which I
> have yet to get working with my TA).  I recently went back, and used
> the delete all tuners option thinking that starting on input number 15
> that maybe something I didn't think of had messed with my setup.  That
> hasn't helped, and I don't see anything in the log about even trying
> to change tuners.  The only one the backend ever mentions is HWTuner
> 1.  Can anyone give me some advice on where to go next with my
> debugging?

Did you add the HDHomeRun Tuner 3 times?

Essentially, you need to add it three times, it should find it three times
when it scans... #######-0, ########-1, ########-2, and you need to add all
three.  Additionally, be sure to go into the settings for each of them and
make sure it is not creating any virtual tuners.