[mythtv-users] DeviceSet(vchannel 222): ERROR: invalid virtual channel

Josh Rosenberg mythtv at desh.info
Sun Aug 12 23:31:17 UTC 2012

All,

Halfway through a week-long vacation when no one touched my MythTV
system, suddenly all of my recordings started failing.  Also, when I
go to watch live TV, it exits in under a second.  The relevant log
snippet is below.

I have a combined frontend/backend running Mythbuntu 12.04 and (what I
think is) the latest 0.25.  My sole tuner is the 3-tuner HDHomeRun
with CableCARD.  I have tried deleting and re-adding both my tuners
and my video source.  I have also tried rebooting my router and
re-seating the CableCARD.  Nothing seems to help.