[mythtv-users] mythmote App and minimyth

Paul Bender pebender at san.rr.com
Mon Aug 13 00:49:28 UTC 2012

On 8/12/2012 1:12 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> Am 2012-08-11 13:46, schrieb Paul Gardiner:
>
>> Well he might have gotten a reply from me or from one of the many
>> other minimyth users that must be here, if one of us knew the answer.
>> Asking the question here seems a reasonable thing to try.
>
> minimyth-users are mythtv-users .... so ....
>
> but, anyway.

I have no problem with you asking the questions at either location. In
this case there is a very good chance that your problem is due to some
configuration and patching in MiniMyth that makes it possible for an
application on the frontend as well as an application on the network to
communicate over the telnet socket. In addition, I have some
recollection that I saw a port change between 0.24 and 0.25, but I could
be wrong. Anyway, for more targeting archiving, having the discussion on
the MiniMyth forum might be better.