[mythtv-users] mythmote App and minimyth

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Aug 16 11:44:59 UTC 2012

Am 16.08.2012 09:43, schrieb Nick Rout:

>> If it can run as a slave backend, surely it must be possible to run
>> mythtv-setup?
>
> To answer my own question, mythtv-setup is included in the minimyth
> rootfs tarball that I downloaded today.

To run it I have to enable ssh on that (pxe-booted) box ... which means
I have to generate ssh-keys and somehow provide them via NFS ...

but yes, sure, possible. I will have a look this evening maybe.

What setting to blank then?

I toggled the setting within the frontends configuration already, I think?

Ah, you mean the mentioned link:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Frontend_control_socket#IP_Address_availability

Will check soon ...

Thanks, Stefan