[mythtv-users] mythmote App and minimyth

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Aug 16 17:12:01 UTC 2012

Am 16.08.2012 18:32, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

> Would you mind showing me your dir-structure and permissions?
>
> AFAI see there are no specific variables to define the files?

OK, got ssh working ... wouldn't have needed it as X isn't forwarding
anyway ...

Running mythtv-setup crashes after 2 screens ...  I don't know.

afai see my problems relate to my non-class-C-LAN.

Back then I mistakenly chose 172.32.99.x which unfortunately is not
Class C. Somewhere on minimyth.org I read something about the box
listening on class-C-NICs per default or something, I don't find it
right now and I am getting tired of fiddling around with this right now ...

Sorry for my ranting, I should subscribe at the minimyth-forum and ask
for help there!