[mythtv-users] HomeRun Dual when recording ONE chan can't change to another?

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Mon Aug 20 03:09:15 UTC 2012

> .24
>
> And sometimes, when I go to change channels (using up and down) from a
> show that's currently recording, I only see 2 or 3 channels!

With 2 tuners your going to run into times that you start livetv on the
tuner currently being used for recording.  Press the 'c' button, or press
the 'm' (menu) buttton and select Source > Switch Input

0.25 will automatically switch tuners for you, when one is free, if you
choose a channel not available on your current tuner.  At least I know it
does from the program guide, I believe it does it in browse mode as well
(using up and down to see whats on each channel and pressing select to
change).  I don't think it will using CH+/CH-.