[mythtv-users] Segfault on starting playback

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:00:56 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard
<jean-yves at avenard.org> wrote:
> On 23 August 2012 17:05, Stephen Robertson <stephengrobertson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+bug/1040702
>
> The place to log bugs is http://code.mythtv.org/
>
> I personally, do not check launchpad...

The wiki instructions result in the data being in launchpad, and it
suggests referencing the launchpad bug in trac, but it turns out that
there is something not working either in general or for me in the
output of debug information using that system.

I have managed to get a trace using gdb (which Mike has kindly looked
at and thinks is more useful, Thank you Mike) which is uploading into
ticket #11029 as we speak.

Thanks
Stephen