[mythtv-users] Guide Genre Colours/Labels

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:44:08 UTC 2012

Is there anyway other than using a different theme/editing a theme to
remove the genre category colours and labels?

Two reasons:

First is just my personal taste, I find it makes the program guide
harder to read, and
Secondly my guide data (UK EIT) doesn't seem to provide good enough
information (e.g. One example that made me laugh was an NCIS episode
whom he owes a favour, and upon his arrival he discovers two men shot
dead and is soon on the trail of one of NCIS's most wanted."  is
categorised as "Music/Ballet/Dance"

Thanks

Stephen