[mythtv-users] 0.25->0.26: issue with

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Fri Aug 24 17:34:32 UTC 2012

Hi,
I just upgraded from 0.25.2 to 0.26.
All went really smooth (despite some glitches with cross-compiling
zeromq and noticeable higher BE memory consumption).
I'll report upgrade experience in separate mail

I have q. however related to UTC change and BE status via
//$BE:6544/Status/xml
I'm using content of this file for various tools.

After upgrade to 0.26 my perl based tools have following issues:

1. some of them are reporting:
Invalid QName: MythDate::ISODate at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.3/XML/NamespaceSupport.pm line 278.

2. Some other works but parsed time is -2h (is UTC I believe)
Indeed status xml now has UTC times.

I suspect issue is how date/time is represented in status xml file.
Now it looks following:
schedTime="2012-08-24T17:00:09Z"
note about "Z" at end.

Is this "Z" suffix expected so I have to modify my perl scripts XML
parser calls, or rather this is bug ?

-br