[mythtv-users] 0.25 DVD playback

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sat Aug 25 02:50:23 UTC 2012

I haven't played DVD's since 0.23 and I no longer have the Play DVD menu
item under Optical Disks which is still mentioned in the wiki (is this
still correct?)

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:Daily_Use#Playing_DVDs

I have monitor Drives enabled and my drive is working and I can see the DVD
mounted under

/dev/sr0              4.1G  4.1G     0 100% /media/dvd

aswell as

UDF-fs: Partition marked readonly; forcing readonly mount
UDF-fs INFO UDF: Mounting volume 'TOP_GEAR_POLAR_SPECIAL', timestamp
2008/01/29 23:50 (1258)

I am ignoring some devices namely /dev/sdf,/dev/sdg,/dev/sdh (Card Reader
devices)

is this a problem with my theme mythbuntu 25.20 (only updated a few days
ago or something else)

Cheers,

Anthony