[mythtv-users] HTTP Live Streaming over SSH

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:11:51 UTC 2012

Dan

Thanks.

I forward 22 in the router to the back end machine.

Then forward 80 and 6544 through the Sam tunnel.  Now when SSH is connected
I can connect to localhost:80 or local host:6544  for either mythweb or
using an app on android.

What I need to know is does the HLS stream come from port 6544 or some
other port which will also require forwarding through the tunnel?

Chris