[mythtv-users] Moving Recordings to mythvideo

HP-mini blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz
Sun Dec 2 18:11:39 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-12-02 at 14:02 +0100, jdoe wrote:
> Thx,
>
> this gives me a good feeling. Start moving now ...
>
> Jan

If you use mythvidexport script then note there is an option to copy
over the seektable.
I found that when intending to add seektable generation to it..
My recordings in "Videos" without seektables are not seekable.

Make sure your "TV-show" recordings metadata have non-zero series &
episode if you want them grouped hierarchically under top level
"Television" folder.

The metadata editing options in "Videos" is easier to manipulate than
"recordings".