[mythtv-users] PVR-150 quality problems

Joe Henley joehenley at kc.rr.com
Mon Dec 3 04:49:57 UTC 2012

Jake,
> Sorry, maybe I'm being dense... what site are you referring to? I
> don't see
> "ivtv" in the subject of any recent conversations on this list, and
> haven't
> found anything useful on the web as a whole that describes this sort of
> distortion.
The jpeg you attached looks similar to a problem I've been having with
my PVR-350.  After some digging, I'm  pretty well convinced my 350's
problem is in the drivers.  Looking for help/work-arounds/etc. for that
led me to the fairly recent threads (on this site) below.

*mythtv 0.26 - cannot play live TV on PVR250
**PVR350 problems with Myth 0.25.2
**OK, how is the general perception of 0.26? Anyone running it with a
PVR-350 or similar

*Thus, I suggested your problem may also be a result of the ivtv driver
issue.  Hopefully it helped.

Joe Henley*
*