[mythtv-users] Recent problem with channel changing scripts

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 05:53:13 UTC 2012

On 12/02/2012 11:25 PM, Michael wrote:
 > Looking through the mythtv logs, I don't see any logging of calls to the channel changing script ( when failed or successful ) so I am not sure
> how to debug.  I did add --loglevel debug to my backend but I still don't see any calls to the scripts.  Does this get logged anywhere?

Hi;

Yes, it can.

If your backend it already running, type: mythbackend --setverbose system,
that will log entries of all mythsystem calls. You should see an entry
when the call is made, and when the command exits (with its return code.)
--setverbose general restores normal logging.

Or, you can add -v system to the command line that starts your backend,
and restart.

--
Bill