[mythtv-users] Moving Recordings to mythvideo

jdoe mythtv at jd67.de
Mon Dec 3 09:42:01 UTC 2012

UPnP:

The flat list looks nice in case of only having movies. But in case of
series also it is a nightmare!

I have round about 600 recorded episodes of series and the are all flat
listed only by series title not by episode name. On the other hand
reaching a movie in the flat list mean to skip whole series with 100+
episodes.

Are there any plans of foldering?

Jan