[mythtv-users] Mythexport choosing wrong audio stream

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 20:24:07 UTC 2012

>And I'm still not sure whether your problem is ongoing or an isolated transmission
> error.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John

It looks, from bringing up the select audio track menu on the frontend
that on all HD DVB-S2 channels that I get (BBC One HD, BBC HD, Channel
4 HD and ITV1 HD) the second audio track is the "normal" one (2.
English AC3 2ch) and the one chosen automatically by the frontend.
This is  Stream #0.7[0x157d](eng): Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16,
192 kb/s

The audio description track is  Stream #0.1[0x157e](NAR): Audio: mp2,
48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 256 kb/s the frontend describes that as (1.
Unknown MP2 2ch)

So I wonder if the approach is to figure out how to get avconv to
default to the track with a defined language?

Stephen