[mythtv-users] Advice on setting up Frontend with both WiFi & Powerline Ethernet?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:36:55 UTC 2012

Ah!  Much food for thought.  One of the adapters is indeed plugged in to a
powerstrip.  And I understand the point (and process) for just using the
powerline connection for just WOL.  I couldn't remember the term "bonding"
and had never had a reason to dig into finding out how it works or what was
involved in setting it up.  May not care, either, now that I have your
suggestions to investigate, since they may solve my issues.  Many thanks.

Craig.