[mythtv-users] MythPodCaster on Ubuntu 12.04?

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 06:13:39 UTC 2012

-----Original message-----
From:Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com>
Sent:Thu 06-12-2012 17:47
Subject:[mythtv-users] MythPodCaster on Ubuntu 12.04?
To:Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>;
 I was wondering if anybody has installed MythPodCaster on the latest Ubuntu build. The instructions at http://code.google.com/p/mythpodcaster/wiki/InstallationOnMythBuntu <http://code.google.com/p/mythpodcaster/wiki/InstallationOnMythBuntu> are a bit out of date, and before I royally destroy my production DVR I figured I'd see if there are any guides out there for dumb folks like me.

Thanks,
Mat

Yes, it works very well. I think I had to modify the transcoding profiles that I use to take account of the current version of ffmpeg, but once I got past that it does everything it says on the box.

Regards,

Dave.