[mythtv-users] Mythmusic folder view

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 22:06:37 UTC 2012

Hello, I am trying to understand the new Mythmusic plugin.

I am on 0.26 and it is really hard to navigate in my music collection,
on 0.24 I use "directory" way to play my music, I have well structure
folders.

I read on the list something about the patch, is it really commited on
the source? I am using deb-multimedia repository and I can not find
the directory view.

I want to know if there is a working patch for this. If not, is there
any music plugin to use my storage structure to play the music files?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.

--
Josu Lazkano