[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi frontend via Raspbmc - first try report

Jon Heizer jheizermythtv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:15:02 UTC 2012

> I  used the new myth pvr plugin which is part of the new pvr part of xbmc.

Bah I missed that the build I was using had the pvr built in now.  Live TV
feature is nice and starts fast.  I only watched a little while but it
seems to skip a lot less.  Do you have a 512mb version?  Curious if the
menus are any faster with it.  That is the only real stink about it right
now.  Almost a workable super cheap frontend setup.

Jon