[mythtv-users] Zotac ZBOX front end - input needed

Dan Gravell dan.gravell at talk21.com
Wed Dec 12 11:24:45 UTC 2012

I just thought I'd chime in here... this, for me, is still unresolved: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/534745 but of course it may have nothing to do with the ZBox, per se.

I also wanted to point out, the box is FAR from silent. I was used to my old Epia which had no fans, booted from SD card etc so was essentially inaudible over 30cms away. This ZBox I have to put behind the TV and even then I can still hear it (but not when playing content).

Dan