[mythtv-users] Zotac ZBOX front end - input needed

HP-mini blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Dec 12 18:33:14 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-12-12 at 16:41 +0000, Dan Gravell wrote:
> [...]
There is this version with Al heatsinks strapped to the sides.
http://www.xtreamer-aus.com.au/shop-xtreamer-sidewinder.htm

The xstreamer international website is almost unnavigable..

This later (more exp ensive version) has faster atom with better chipset
NM10 & suggests it has ION2 gfx.
http://www.xtreamer-aus.com.au/specs-xtreamer-ultra.htm