[mythtv-users] Does upgrading to 0.26 rename recording files?

Myth Guy mythtvguy1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 13:54:45 UTC 2012

I generally have two partitions on my primary backend/frontend with the
same operating system installed on them.  One partition is my active
working partition, and the other partition is just used for testing
upgrades to make sure everything works.  If there are problems, I just boot
into the active partition and I'm back in business.  I have my recordings
on yet another partition.  So my question is, if I boot into my test
partition, and upgrade to 0.26, will it rename the recording files (due to
the UTC conversion), and thus make it difficult to boot back into my
primary partition?

Dan