[mythtv-users] Error with Mirobridge

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Mon Dec 17 18:06:41 UTC 2012

Mirobridge automatically creates the recording rule when there is a
match between a Miro feed title and a series on TTVB. This is done so
that the MythTV BE will download artwork which gets displayed in either
or the Watch Recordings screen or MythVideo.

As I repliedand showed the relevant recording rule creation code works
on v0.26+fixes totally independent of MiroBridge. I even provided a test
that can be performed at in a terminal session. Unfortunately I have not
seen a response to that information request. Tough tohelp when I do not
get a response.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/535402#535402

Doug