[mythtv-users] MyBlaster Serial and MythBlaster Serial

sudanmas at gmail.com sudanmas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 23:07:27 UTC 2012

Hi Greg

The DCX700 DC Box as far as I can see isby default controlled via RF (I set
up the DC Box's  remote to also control my TV, which I know for certain
takes only RF input) .  The DC box however does have an IR input jack on
the back.  My assumption was that plugging an IR receiver cable into the DC
box would bypass the RF receiver of the box and allow it to be controlled
by the IR Blaster connected to my Myth box.

I'm coming into this particular config pretty fresh so my assumption may be
completely off base.

Rob

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Mike Perkins <mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk