[mythtv-users] Problem with autowake

Marco Strullato marco.strullato at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 20:55:58 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I'm setting up a backend server on ubuntu 12.04 and I need it to autowake.
I followed this http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/ACPI_Wakeup but my backend does
not boot.
Instead, I can autoboot the pc calling by hand the script /usr/bin/setwakeup.sh
but it seems neither the frontend or mythweb is setting the alarm, running
it as the mythtv user.
My problem seems really to be that the mythtv is not executing the script
to wake up, I tried to echo $time in /tmp but it does not write nothing.
The syntax I used is the one specified: *sudo sh -c "/usr/bin/setwakeup.sh
$time" and offcourse both sudo and the file permissions are set properly.*
*
*

What do you suggest?

Thanks, Marco