[mythtv-users] Download all coverart

Dave Sexton list-mythtv-users at jack.org.uk
Fri Dec 28 17:42:10 UTC 2012

Hi List,

I wonder if you can help me recover from a stupid error...

I have recently moved all of my videop media to a new set of disks as I was
running out of space. I had thought that I had also moved all the coverart
data too, but I have now realised that that was not the case. D'oh!

Yep, I have deleted several hundred coverart images and my mythbackend log file
is full of messages saying that it obviously cannot find said images.

Is there any way to tell Myth 0.26 to go and re-download everything?

Thanks in advance,