[mythtv-users] MythWeb Repeating Manual Recording Schedule

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Feb 1 04:34:07 UTC 2012

Due to a disconnect between Schedules Direct and Comcast I've found it
necessary to make some manual recordings until SD gets in sync.

How do I do a *repeating* channel at time recording schedule using a manual
recording in MythWeb. The interface says "For daily recordings, 5
weekdays if a weekday, or 7 days per week if a weekend day" under the
date box.

Just what the heck does that mean?

How do I setup a repeating recording on channel 745 at 11:00 PM Monday
thru Thursday to catch the Daily Show?

Thanks.