[mythtv-users] Metadata Lookup Errored in Backend Log - On Every Recording.

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Feb 3 17:22:56 UTC 2012

On 2/3/2012 08:53, Greg Grotsky wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Michael T. Dean
> <mtdean at thirdcontact.com <mailto:mtdean at thirdcontact.com>> wrote:
>
>     http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Find_orphans.py
>
> I created the script and tried to run it but it gives me this:
>
>   File
> "/mythtv/local64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MythTV/connections.py",
> line 619, in getConnectionInfo
>     dat = self._request('Myth/GetConnectionInfo', Pin=pin).readJSON()
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 521, in http_error_default
>     raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
> urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

The script needs access to the database in order to find differences
between the database and the filesystem.  You ran it from a user account
on a system that was never configured to identify the database.  It fell
back to trying to access the credentials over UPNP autodetection, and
received an error from the web server.  Run `mythfrontend` or
`mythtv-setup` from the same account to create the config.xml needed to
identify the database location.