[mythtv-users] Metadata Lookup Errored in Backend Log - On Every Recording.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg.mythbox at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:32:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com>wrote:

> The script needs access to the database in order to find differences
> between the database and the filesystem.  You ran it from a user account on
> a system that was never configured to identify the database.  It fell back
> to trying to access the credentials over UPNP autodetection, and received
> an error from the web server.  Run `mythfrontend` or `mythtv-setup` from
> the same account to create the config.xml needed to identify the database
> location.

Are talking about ~/.mythtv/config.xml?  I have one but it's zero size
and I actually run mythfrontend and mythtv-setup from this account.  Sounds
like I'm supposed to have data in there... is there any other way I can
create it?  I ran mythtv-setup just last night and it's been running
mythfrontend since then so it should have created it then if it was going
to.  Weird.