[mythtv-users] Last night's 30 Rock...

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 20:01:36 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Joey Morris <rjmorris at nc.rr.com> wrote:
> I noticed on Sunday that 30 Rock wasn't scheduled to record Thursday,
> and I saw that it was because the episode ID was identical to last
> week's. I meant to check on it a couple days later to see if my lineup
> info was corrected, but I forgot about it until about 8:20 last night.
> Had I remembered in time, my plan was to set an override to force it
> to record, and report the error to Schedules Direct. Is this the
> correct approach to handling such a situation? What are the chances
> that my reporting the error to Schedules Direct would have gotten the
> problem fixed on their end?

As the support manager at Schedules Direct, I would say that your
chances were pretty good. I think most people will say that initial
triage of issues is very responsive if you open a ticket.

We have electronic and telephonic means of coordinating with Tribune
to get issues resolved as long as there's sufficient reaction time.