[mythtv-users] tuner card

jzigpublic jzigpublic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:32:09 UTC 2012

On 2/5/2012 7:51 AM, Richard Morton wrote:

> Hello...
> Thanks, I can't help too much as you are in a different location to me
> (and my experience) but a previous post regarding hd home run answers
> your questions...
>
> two small points.
> 1 please reply to existing emails rather than staying new emails. Many
> modern email clients use threads for emails and for this to work (and
> therefore all previous correspondence giving context linked to you're
> reply making it easier for us to help).
>
> Secondly, please don't top post, reply below the text, and if possible
> please trim the previous post to include only the pertinent parts)

> Please excuse brevity and pistakes as this email was composed on an
> Android smartphone.
>
> Thanks and best regards
> Richard Morton

Speaking of trimming non pertinent parts, how about trimming out the
intentional misspelling in your signature.  No disrespect intended.
Just thought you might want to know that not everyone finds it amusing.
It's very difficult for the anally compulsive to read intentional
misspellings post after post.  Unintentional ones can be more easily
forgiven.  Again, please don't be offended.

Sincerely,
Zig