[mythtv-users] exclude single channel from recording rule?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:52:47 UTC 2012

Our local cable has decided to carry a Chicago local channel that
shows Chicago Bulls games, but which in my area are blacked out. My
NBA recording rule catches these games since I don't have it channel
specific (we get NBA games on a number of channels).

I know one way to avoid recording these is to have separate recording
rules for the channels I do want to record on, but I'm wondering if
there is a way to "exclude" this one channel from the general rule?

thanks!

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!