[mythtv-users] Vaapi use on Sandy Bridge

William Otten williammotten at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:30:51 UTC 2012

On 2/9/2012 5:22 PM, William Otten wrote:
>>> Please be more specific on how I would do this.
>> Just run:-
>>
>> mythfrontend -v playback --loglevel=debug
>>
>> Mark
> Here is the output for the debug. The first part got chopped off due
> to terminal but I will redo if needed.
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17574275/mythfrontend%20debug%202-9-12

Here is the output for the debug for 720p. I viewed 720p recordings
until I ran into a recording that I thought was frozen. I viewed a total
of four. I allowed the last one to complete, which took over a minute to
start. The other three still had the delayed startup of 10 seconds
before viewing.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17574275/mythfrontend%20debug%202-10-12%20720p%204%20views%20delayed%20startup%20-%20last%20view%20long%20delay