[mythtv-users] Record, flag commercials, then move to NAS

Marco Quezada mellamanjefe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:32:18 UTC 2012

Michael,

I was not aware that myth would search through all the listed
directories in storage groups to look for recordings, that is great
design and helps me understand a little better how to take advantage
of them. So correct me if I'm wrong but I if I create a user job
(simple script) to run after the commercial flagging that copies the
flagged show to the NAS I should get what I need, right? (as long as I
set up the storage groups correctly).

Pieter,
Thanks for the link to the script, I think I will try Michael's
suggestion first :).

-Marco