[mythtv-users] what do do about wrong data in myth video?

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 04:46:52 UTC 2012

So glad I saw this thread.  I've been battling this for weeks.  I get a
series right, manually editing hundreds of titles, then come back a couple
of days later and they are all messed up again.  Now I know that the
editing should have been in the filenames, not the meta data editor.  Not
exactly happy about it, but at least now I can fix it.