[mythtv-users] mythjobqueue commflagging startup delay?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:14:13 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> I like the ideas later on in this thread about saving logos from
> channels.  Seems like it has merit.

So glad you are all full of ideas....  However, that's not currently
in the immediate plans for the commflag code.  It may be at a later
time (it has been on my list for future consideration for improvement
since day 1).  First step is to get it working and exercising the GPU,
but this won't be worked on extensively until 0.25 is released.  My
spare time is going to debugging at this time.

Keep thinking big though.