[mythtv-users] Dual HDPVR and Motorola STB question.

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Thu Feb 16 00:52:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

A few years back, I purchased two Hauppaage HDPVR units, even though I had only one Motorola Cable unit.

It's been running perfectly with Mythbuntu 10.10, changing channels over firewire.

I now have a second Motorola STB, and want to get everything working.  Is there issues I should watch out for (dev/video0 and dev/video1 switching HDPVR's, etc).

Would I be better off using a slave to run the second HDPVR?

Gerald