[mythtv-users] Mythweb stopped working after database fix

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 00:48:08 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:20 PM, R KANNAN <rk111810 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I fixed the database after changing the mysql password for the user
> 'mythtv'. This was
> after I had (mistakenly assumed that I had lost the password. I used the
> instructions
> in the following link
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/265021#265021
>
> Now my BE/FE work and the database seems fine (I had earlier problem with
> listings).
>
> But accessing 'mythweb' I get an empty page. I had tried stopping and
> restarting apache2
> without any luck.
>
> Any ideas on what went wrong?
>
> Thanks

Some more information.

I think this has something to do with the changing of mysql password for
the user 'mythtv'.

I googled for any information and found this link

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9255

I create the link as suggested

ln -s /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules_path

and restarted apache2. Now I get a page which says...
Fatal Error !!NoTrans: Access denied for user 'mythtv'@'localhost' (using
password: YES) [#1045]

Backtrace
Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[file] => /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/classes/Database/Query/mysql.php
[line] => 67
[function] => error
[class] => Database
[object] => Database_mysql Object