[mythtv-users] Recordings working, sound ok on mplayer but not on mythfrontend (SOLVED!)

David Sims simsdw56 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 21:53:39 UTC 2012

Please ignore the previous posting…

I was able to go through the wiki and find the answer to get the mythfrontend sound working correctly.

What I needed to do was select the “ALSA:default:CARD-Intel“

Now I need to get the sound to come up when using a web browser from another computer in my home network.

The video comes up ok with windows media player but again there is no sound.

Anyone run into this issue yet?

David Sims

simsdw56 at comcast.net