[mythtv-users] HD streams and creating thumbnails on slave back ends

Andy Sheen sheen.andy at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:32:15 UTC 2012

I now have a fully working slave backend. It will schedule records and
record 100% reliably.

As soon as I go to mythweb and look at the recorded programs, the slave
backend kicks off the rendering of the thumbnail my log gets filled with:

[h264 @ 0x5979960]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably
corrupt input), discarding one

In fact of the 7682 lines of my current log, 7658 are of this line
repeated around 40 times a second. If the record is on the MBE, no issues.

Anyone with any idea what's going on? Mythtv 0.23.1-fixes SBE recording
to a share that the MBE is exporting.

Thanks

Andy