[mythtv-users] Keyframe identification in cutlist editor

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:16:10 UTC 2012

The point is that good video editing software should interpret the section
of video and create a new I frame as a reference.it can do this by looling
for the previous I frame and the interpreting all the relative frames from
that point to drive what the I frame should contain... Then create a
complete I frame to start the next section of video...

Video editing (rather than just commercial cutting) requires this level of
precision to get a good artistic result and I am disturbed about your
reports that avidemux doesn't do this.

Please excuse brevity and pistakes as this email was composed on an Android
smartphone.

Thanks and best regards
Richard Morton